Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any good ones to recommend, I've done zero research and didn't check for threads discussing it, and I'm sorry for that.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
i got a real tree camo one from walmart last year. $7 and it works great. its kinda thin aswell, they had a thicker one but i didnt think it would fit under the helmet as good

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
For warmth or fogging issues?

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Bought an underarmour one from amazon last year. Works great keeps me warm and protects from wind.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
More for warmth, most visors are good about fogging after you go half a block with an open visor.
lol u live in socal? where you riding too? I was sure you would say fogging and theirs a great one at cycle gear so it doesnt fog at speed (track/canyon etc where fogging could be an issue)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol u live in socal? where you riding too? I was sure you would say fogging and theirs a great one at cycle gear so it doesnt fog at speed (track/canyon etc where fogging could be an issue)
Riding around southbay and whatnot at 2-3am gets to be an issue for me...

I'm more of a commuter with less than 3k miles under my belt :]

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Under Armour.
also they have a turtle neck for $50 that is a very nice undershirt
Yeah I'm sorry but Under Armour is just some overpriced stuff man, just way not worth it. Walmart's house brand form fit gear works just as well for 1/10th the price.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I bought a stormgear balaclava that has an extra long neck flap thing to tuck down into your jacket.
Yeah the one that I posted is the same way, it fits down into your jacket several inches and out along your shoulders (which isn't common, most just extend front and back but not to the side very mucH) so you still have plenty of room to move but man it keeps you warm quite well.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts