Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.kawiforums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11642

This idiot wants to steal somebody else's pride and joy. That bike could well belong to someone who's a member of this very forum.

I already know the heartache of having a bike stolen and it's no laughing matter. I can't believe someone would come here and ask other Kaw owners for assistance in STEALING something that someone else worked hard for.

I'm awe-struck. How dare someone come here - HERE! to this board and ask for help in STEALING someone else's hard earned bike!!??!!

Send this black plastic cock fucker a note and tell him he's no longer welcome here!

BAN THAT MOTHER FUCKER!

Who else is with me on this one?

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
easy...maybe he was joking....
plus i don't think you can hot wire a bike (that might be unrelated but oh well)
blue636 better speak fast otherwise he gonna get a can o whoop-ass opened on him[}:)]

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
heh, prepare for internet burns!
as kelso says....BURN!! sorry that was a burn

·
Registered
422 Posts
That thread got locked before I could read it....but if he was serious, I really hope he burns in hell. Anybody that could think of stealing someone else's property is about the lowest piece of shyt that walked the earth.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Well I feel as though I owe my 2 cents since my bike was recently stolen[xx(]. Anyway, when i pull up the general disscusion board, I see both of the "theft" related posts next to each other (the ones that are locked) and mabey, just mabey the second was refering to the first as a joke[?] I am not trying to side with any one, and I say that if it is ligit, FUCK HIM!!! I have missed two fucking months of riding now because mine got stolen. anyway, back on topic, to me the possibilty exists that, that particular post could have been a joke.

Mr. Speed

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Members don't ban other members admins do. Starting a bashing topic in the tech section also doesn't sit too well with me. If you've got a problem with someone, report them, don't take it to the board.

You want some advice? I'll give it to you anyway. There will always be assholes on the internet. Doesn't matter if they're joking or not. Ignore them and they will go away. Same thing I'm going to do to this post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.