Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
makes it easier to get your knee down forsure, the chrome ones help more than the other ones , plus they add like 2hp.

srsly tho all bar ends do is help with vibration and they are all the same dam thing.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Stock ones are rubber mounted and absorb vibrations really well. If you are going to change them, dont get some cheap ebay billet aluminum ones or your hands will go numb.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I switched from stock to some the shogun ones and had a very noticeable increase in vibration. It was really bad on long rides. I switched back to the stock ones and it is all better now.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Dont buy the cheap fancy billett ones!!! I bought some billett bar ends and it felt like I was trying to hold on to a weed eater going down the highway!! My hands were totally numb! I yanked em off and put the stock ends back on. The company listed in the above thread looks good though. They even offer a guarantee that there will be less vibration.

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
The heavier the bar ends the more vibration they will damp. Pretty simple really lol...

So when you switch to the shogun plastic ones (yes they are plastic) it's going to rattle like all hell.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.