Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where you can find some aftermarket bar ends that are of correct weight of the origanls? I replaced mine and threw away my factory ones :(, the new ones are lighter so I'm getting a lot more vibration.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i never heard of getting vibration from bar ends. try getting some from ebay, some are oem, unless you want aftermarket colored ones.

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
yea arturo, lighter ends will increase the vibration you feel. The extra weight will reduce the vibration.

Im still using my stock ones so I dont have a reccomendation for you bodine, but I like the look of the LP ones that look like my frame sliders. Carbon inlay with aluminum cap on them. Not sure how heavy they are.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
I wondered why those damn stock bar ends are so heavy. OK, glad I stayed stock with those. Thanks CDN for the info.

-Flash

·
Registered
333 Posts
I bought some alloy in blue anodised and I noticed nothing different

mfzx6r

·
Registered
401 Posts
I just got some silver "antivibration bar ends" from dennis kirk and they don't fit at all. I just want some nice looking bar ends. did anyone find any chrome/aluminum bar ends for the 636? seems like they would have to overlap the bar a little

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.