Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just did Keith Code's two day camp at Barber this weekend. WOW. What a great track, and the museum....[:M120]

·
Registered
321 Posts
It's hard to imagine a better track...

How did you like the school? If I ever make it out to Laguna Seca, I've been thinking about trying to do the school there...

·
Registered
170 Posts
I've seen some pics of the museum, just to see it in person would be worth the trip. To top it off it's a great track to ride! I hope I make it there one day.
Jason

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by dpullen
It's hard to imagine a better track...

How did you like the school? If I ever make it out to Laguna Seca, I've been thinking about trying to do the school there...
The school was great. Heard positive comments from other students comparing against other schools. I had never rode my kawi as hard as i did there [8D].

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by jasonjb
I've seen some pics of the museum, just to see it in person would be worth the trip. To top it off it's a great track to ride! I hope I make it there one day.
Jason
Words or pictures, which I had already heard and seen, do not do justice. Anyway, here are some...

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Holy $HIT!!!! Seein that many green kawi ZX6R/RR's make me get all excited...

So i wonder if they are having some transmission issues??
Did you ride your own bike or use theirs?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think the issue of transmission did come up and Keith mentioned that they had no problem. Who knows, they are a big sponsor for him...

All of us rode their Kawis 636, only a couple of instructors had 10's. There were a couple of local students and they did not have their own bikes. I think it was mandatory to use theirs.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by EDT007
How much did a class like that cost if you don't mind me asking?
$2,250 plus hotel plus plane....not cheap, and i missed a day at work, but worth it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Worth every penny imho!!! CSS is the best...I had the choice of Freddie Spencer and Califonia Superbike School my money went to CSS. Will be doing level 2 soon hopefully...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.