Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry to waste server space and make another pointless thread, but i have looked 4 times at barber's website to try to find their schedule for trackdays and such but i can't find it. does anyone know where it is? please give me a direct link.

thanks

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok i'll look but i swear i've seen a schedule before on barber's website showing the date and who is hosting a trackday there.

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
You probably wont find anything posted up until at least January 1st.

I'm looking forward to hitting Barber again in 09 as well. :crazyloco:

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You probably wont find anything posted up until at least January 1st.

I'm looking forward to hitting Barber again in 09 as well. :crazyloco:
croom let's do it! i'm trying to plan something for spring break (2nd or 3rd week of march). is it gonna be too cold then?

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
I'm not sure what the weather would be that time of year in Bama, the earliest I have been was the begining of may, and it was already hotter than hell. :lol:

I could be game for this depending on dates available through STT or NESBA. :D

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sure what the weather would be that time of year in Bama, the earliest I have been was the begining of may, and it was already hotter than hell. :lol:

I could be game for this depending on dates available through STT or NESBA. :D
yeah...it might be a little cold. i may head south to jennings, FL instead of north to barbers. i still need to find berber's schedule

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
I'm super pumped about heading to BlueGrass next year, that track looks sick.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
come on! nobody knows?! bump

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
come on, nobody knows?!? bump!

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
Lol, sorry I didnt answer dude, gimme just a second to find the link..............

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
Better get your STT membership, and sign up for this course as soon as they release the dates, because I'd venture to say that they will sell out immediately.

Bluegrass Road Course

EDIT: STT is the premier track day organization for Bluegrass, as far as I know..............

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Better get your STT membership, and sign up for this course as soon as they release the dates, because I'd venture to say that they will sell out immediately.

Bluegrass Road Course

EDIT: STT is the premier track day organization for Bluegrass, as far as I know..............

website looks nice, but i have no clue what bluegrass is.:dunno:

i'm asking about barber motorsports

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
You can do the dates that they have available the 8th and 9th of May without having to purchase a membership (but you probably will anyway). You also get dinner and a museum tour included in the price. I had a great time when I did it............

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
signed up for march 14th and 15th with stt

already?!
does STT fill up quickly? what if it rains...are you S.O.L. or will they give you some sort of refund?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts