Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
I'm calling bullshit. That's just not humanly possible.

·
Registered
349 Posts
That happened to me Thursday morning on the 57 North and I ended up going like 20 mph in the middle lane trying to turn my petcock on to reserve. :eek:

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I switched to reserve several times while at speed when I owned a CBR600F3. I didn't think that it was a big deal......

--David

G

·
no no no...today during every fillup, i was able to return the nozzle to the pump w/o a single drop of gasoline hitting the tank. IM FUCKING GOD!

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Same here on a Yamaha 400. Did they move the reserve switch out of reach on these newfangled modern bikes or somethin'? :confused:
Not sure if you're serious or not but the new bikes don't have a reserve switch per se. They have a light that lets you know you're running low on fuel.

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
no no no...today during every fillup, i was able to return the nozzle to the pump w/o a single drop of gasoline hitting the tank. IM FUCKING GOD!
Does god know you're fucking him? If I was god I would be a little upset to find that out...

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
you need fuel injection

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im rockin a 92 zx600.

theres a big dial on the left knee pad thats off-on-reserve. i was just amazed that i turned it in the right direction and not to off :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
A real god would have not need for a reserve setting. He would NEVER run out of gas :Laughing rolling: :Laughing rolling: :Laughing rolling:

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Morons. I've got morons on my team...:(:(

·
Neutered
9,683 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Not sure if you're serious or not but the new bikes don't have a reserve switch per se. They have a light that lets you know you're running low on fuel.
Okay, I'm totally confused. Our "god's" public profile says he has a 1992 Ninja 600, which is probably carbed and has a reserve switch, right? If it does it's probably below the gas tank above the engine on the right or left side of the bike. Why is it so difficult to switch it to the reserve setting while the bike is at speed? If this is not difficult to do on a 1982 400cc bike, why would it be more difficult on a 1992 600cc bike? Please enlighten me.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.