Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Damn it, why do all you fellow Canadians have to live so bloody far away from me?? Oh well, maybe its time for me to move...

·
Registered
295 Posts
A pile of us will be in Niagara Falls on Sat. July 19th.

You don't have a route from the Falls (Rainbow Bridge)to Ridge Rd by any chance. I'm meeting alot of guys from Pennsylvania and I thought I would take them to Ridge Rd for a little ride. (detailed route as I get lost going to the store)

Or...do you have a better suggestion? I don't know the roads around there very well.

Maybe you can join us? I'll email you the details if you want to come along. We're staying in a motel on the strip Sat. July 19th.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
I think I'll be home that Sat night, I'm heading upto Mosport that weekend for the superbike race but I might just leave sunday morning since I work most of saturday.

I'll try to remember the directions to Ridge road, right now I only remember it by riding it, not by street names.

There are a couple good roads here, the parkway that runs along the Niagara river is good, effingham Rd is good, but its not very long.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I love going to Mosport to see the Superbikes...I was there last year riding around in the back of a pick up truck. Lots of fun!

Can't go this year unfortunately. (Niagara ride)

Oh well..have fun!:D

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Looking good.

I like the look of that micron pipe too, way cool.

-Flash

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.