Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been considering ordering the bazazz a/f unit instead of a power commander for awhile now. i think im ready to order it.

my question is how easy is it to map using the software that comes with it? i was just looking on the site and the only maps they have are stock or slipon.

i do plan on getting the zfi thing later on for self mapping but until then im hoping to get familliar with it and get it semituned before trackdays start this yr.

im only looking for people who have experience with bazazz products so please no comments i.e. just get a power commander.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Have you heard about the new Power commander coming out? Smaller, similiar functions to the Bazazz like map switching and sensors for auto-tuning.

Bazazz is pretty nice, but not as much available support. Know a guy who has used the traction control and the auto-tune, pretty cool but expensive

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Have you heard about the new Power commander coming out? Smaller, similiar functions to the Bazazz like map switching and sensors for auto-tuning.

Bazazz is pretty nice, but not as much available support. Know a guy who has used the traction control and the auto-tune, pretty cool but expensive

The new powercommander is ONLY for the 2009+ bikes...

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i guess ill find out soon enough. just ordered 325 shipped from motomummy!

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seriously dude i hope your're kidding. I told you if you spend another dime on anything but a trackday I was gonna punch you in the face. You got a beatin comin when i see ya...
lmao. dont worry trackdays coming starting march looked into it today.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Just get a power commander!! Sorry, couldn't resist!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts