Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Bazzaz or Power Commander

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Bazzaz vs PCIII

I think the Bazzaz is the better product. I have a PCIII but have'nt installed it because of all the problems I keep hearing about such as it loosing the map, failing during hot weather and so on. I heard that the Bazzaz even comes with an air sensor the you install and the end of your pipe and will map the bike automatically.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I think the Bazzaz is the better product. I have a PCIII but have'nt installed it because of all the problems I keep hearing about such as it loosing the map, failing during hot weather and so on. I heard that the Bazzaz even comes with an air sensor the you install and the end of your pipe and will map the bike automatically.
Hmmmmm. It DOES NOT come with the Oxygen sensor. It costs an extra $300 or so for it.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
you need to have a full exhaust with the 02 bungs or have them welded in to use that just so ya know.

·
Registered
49 Posts
What about the FI2000R

·
Registered
503 Posts
Have a look at the Motty also.
http://afrtuner.com/description.html

Similar to bazzazz, but it updates the fuel mixture real time as needed.
That system is €519.90 + €72.90 for the sensor. That comes out to €592.80 or about $878.35. Thats a little spendy for a system that "is sold with a generic wiring harness which requires custom installation to the wiring harness of the vehicle."

·
Registered
387 Posts
That system is €519.90 + €72.90 for the sensor. That comes out to €592.80 or about $878.35. Thats a little spendy for a system that "is sold with a generic wiring harness which requires custom installation to the wiring harness of the vehicle."
The bazzazz is not that much cheaper, but you need to connect the PC every time you want to make any changes.

You can spend less work one time (for install), and spend more work the rest of the time you are using the product (bazzazz), or spend a little more time on install, but have it really self-map itself the rest of the time (motty).

They both have their good and bad I guess.
The software, packaging, and website look purdier on the bazzazz...:D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The motty seems nice but I still like the bazzaz better. Without the o2 sensor and all the other options that the bazzaz has, is there any differences between the power commander and the stock bazzaz?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts