Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are alot of people heading to Bear Mountain this sunday 9/29. Just wanted to know if anyone was interested in going. Everyone is meeting at 7 Lakes Drive by the ranger station. For more info you can go to Tristatesportbikes.com or email me at [email protected] for more info.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Going to be a big turn out...

I will be leaving from NYC, I noticed there are a few NYC folks in the Area that will be attending this ride, we should all ride there together.

There will be a lot of folks meeting up in Queens at the White Castle on Queens Blvd (near Queens center mall) 9:OO am

Directions
Take the LIE get off the WOODHAVEN / QUEENS BLVD EXIT. (either way)

If you are coming from NYC take the Queens Blvd exit make a left off the exit, you'll see the big blue mall in front of you 300-400 feet. Make a Left on to Queens Blvd White Castle is two blocks down (two short blocks on your right side)

If you are coming from LI get off the same exit (queens blvd) go on to queens blvd (straigth ahead when you exit) You'll see the mall 100 ft from the first light. Go straight 2 blocks and White Castle will be on your right side.

If you have any problems give me a call on my cell.... 917-355-5500

We will be meeting other bikers from all over the tri-state at 11am at the ranger station up in bear mt. off seven lakes drive.

Dave

See ya'll there - weather permitting?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good to me. I'm going to try to get people from the Manhattan and lower Westchester area to meet at one place early. If anyone has any ideas of where they would like to meet up early let me know.

·
Registered
778 Posts
quote:
Sounds good to me. I'm going to try to get people from the Manhattan and lower Westchester area to meet at one place early. If anyone has any ideas of where they would like to meet up early let me know.
For Manhatten, you should meet up at 47th and 11 in front of Motorsports. and then meet up with us queens folks =)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In front of motorsports sounds good. I was thinking everyone could meet down there around 9:30am on Sunday 9/29. I hope this is not to early or late for anyone that wants to head out there. Once again if you have any questions you can email me at [email protected] or check out Tristatesportbikes.com Hope you all can make it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.