Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
137 Posts
Strong Bad,
I've been running with Monty and Crew for the past couple of years. My ZX-6RR is my first Kawi, but I've been wrestling around a Buell X1 on the track for the past couple of years. It's a whole different world on that RR. Are you going to make it to Grattan on June 7 & 8? I was looking for Kawasaki's on May 3 & 4 at the Grattan trackdays, but only saw one other guy who had just got the bike and had not heard of this web site. Were you there?

Jef
ZX-6RR 2003

· Registered
137 Posts
Strong Bad,

I checked out the photo and it looks like your carrying some pretty good speed through turn 7 there. What kind of lap times are you running at Gratten? I’m running mid 1:30’s right now, but like I said I’m just starting to get used to this true sportbike. I’m not super fast by any stretch, but I’m not a track hazard either, and only use as much track as necessary for the speeds I’m going. No running wide on turn exits, and I have smooth and predictable lines (at least that is what I've been told). The 2nd of June sounds sweet, but I won't be able to make it because things are pretty busy at work right now (robotics industry). Definitely let me know if more of those are coming up in the future. My email address is [email protected]

Jef
ZX-6RR 2003

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.