Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i was riding 2 days ago going oh 80 ish when i hit a swarm of bees .ok so i got stung 2 times on neck 3 bees got in my jacket 2 stings on my tummy and one on my back .my neck and throat are swollen as hell and so is my tummy. corse i had to pull over vary fast cause i had bees stinging me to hell, oh man it hurt, corse when i pulled over i was still being swarmed so i had to open jacket let the bees out then take off ride for a mile then pull over again to scream in pain.lucky i had water threw water on the stings pulled stingers out
and rode home by time i got home i was sollen as hell no im not alergic to them thank god ,Did have to go to doctors though sucked.

so remember next time your going 80 mph + Zip your shit up make sure ur tight cause having bees hit u at 80 + is nasty

just thought i would let the:( newbies know to zip them jackets

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Ouch! What are the odds? Glad your ok...

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
this sounds like the time I had a Wasp hit my visor and the proceed to crawl inside my helmet while I was riding (i always leave the visor cracked open for air). That Wasp was crawling all around my face and I pulled the bike off the road trying to think the best way to remove the helmet without pissing the bee off. Luckiy after a minute or so the bee escaped from the bottom of the helmet without me doing anythign but sweating...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.