Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know anything about the Beet Racing Nassert - R exhaust for the 05 636? I am thinking of changing from my scorpion slip on to this titanium full exhaust. Its pretty high dollar so i'd like to get some info on it before i do this.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Laughin my fuckin ass off. Yeah i hear ya there it is high priced but if it sounds good and offers good performance i'll be ordering the full system soon. If i get it i'll have to figure out a way to get a sound clip of it and take some pics.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
We ran one last year. There should be some pics of it still up in my forum. I don't have a sound clip of it, but I can tell you it screams when the bike is WFO

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Beet makes one of the best systems around. Beautiful, well made and worth the money. Wish I could afford one.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool thanks for the info Advanced Kawasaki and Ernie. I think i'm gonna try to order it sence I've heard good things about it. Is there a map for the pcIII usb to go along with the exhaust and a K&N air filter?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by Advanced Kawasaki
We ran one last year. There should be some pics of it still up in my forum. I don't have a sound clip of it, but I can tell you it screams when the bike is WFO

Why not this year?

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Our racing plans this year didn't include a 600. With two riders we had to develope the new ZX10 and 650. In June we picked up a third rider, and then decided to race the 600. We had less than a week to get the bike together for it's first race, and Arata stepped up with an exhaust and rearsets.
If you want, shoot me a call and I'll see what kind of deal I can get you on the Beet

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If i had a number to call i would. I like the beet racing exhaust but i'm also looking at a few more types to. I like good sound and performance but i want it to look mean also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.