Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, it has been some time since I've posted and alot has happened in my families life recently. On Aug 13 my 1 yr old son was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. It is a form of cancer that affects his white blood cells in his blood and bone marrow. Thank God it is treatable. Needless to say my racing career has ground to a complete stop. And I will also be setting up a raffle for my 2004 ZX10R. I have not set up a date or anything like that yet. I imagine I am going to need help from this sites administer. I am looking to just pay the existing balance of the loan. Approx. $7000.00, then once I recieve the title from the finance company a winner will be drawn. A outside party will control the selling of tickets and the actual drawing. Any extra funds will be placed into a trust for the treatment of my son. I look forward to hearing from an administer of this site for any suggestion. God bless and I love you guys

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
sorry to hear that dude, my friends dad has the exact same kind of luekemia, he just got done his final round of chemotherapy. hes close to 60 years old. good news is this, its very treatable, and if your kid needs a marrow transplant the odds are very good that you or the mother can be the donor. best of luck and keep us posted on the raffle progress.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
That is unfortunate. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your beautiful son. I also will watch for the raffle.

--David

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
That's awful and unfortunate. No child should ever have to suffer. [V]

I'll keep an eye out. I don't want the bike but I will donate and hopefully you can raise more than enough to help your son. My prayers are with him and you.

·
Premium Member
11,912 Posts
I am truly sorry to hear about your son, may God bless him and protect him. Please keep us posted on all accounts, I will more than gladly buy a few raffle tickets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.