Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says Berik Titanium leather suit for sale. Suit size is XLw, Japanese sizing which equates to a U.S. size 44. Sizing if you’re between 5’8” to 5'11" 175-195 lbs, 44” chest, and waist 33”- 34” the suit should work well. Someone 6’0" to 6'1” 170-185 lbs will fit however the legs will be around 1 ½” above the ankles but still very wearable/useable. Asking price is $650 to include shipping/handling states side only.

Reason for sale when purchased I was unsure of Japanese sizing and was told the Ti suits run one size big (not the case) so made the purchase thinking it would fit. After doing research the XLw is 44 U.S. and I wear U.S. 48 so it was a no-go on fit. As you see in the pics all tags are still attached, the suit was tried on one time by my son; he’s 6’1”, 185 lbs with a 33-34” waist. Knee sliders included along with Berik suit bag.

You can’t find this color Berik suit in the U.S. it’s strictly a Japanese color scheme. On EBay the suits starting bids are $650 with a buy it now for $850 then add in $98 for shipping/handling from Japan……so this is a good deal for a some what rare Berik color scheme suit. Serious inquires only please. Contact thru PM and we can work out all details.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
man, i got this same suit but in all white... what a great suit and one hell of a deal. matieral, the removable liner, the venting, is all a1 shit.... imo this suit is well worth $1000+, free bump and gl with the sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.