Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey while at my favorite bike shop, i was asked would you like to lose 4lbs off your current brake rotor set-up?
Right there i knew my favorite parts guys was going to hose me...
He unpacks one of them Axis Braking composite rotors...HOLY SHIT!
the thing is so light and just amazing, but does it work as good as it looks?
well i may find out in February weather permitting in Germany.
But here is a pic of the new Brembo monoblocks i am putting on the ZX6R and will add the rotors when i get to germany...
figure why buy BST wheels, since i have some i LOVE, and these are cheaper as well.
Also thinking i will bump to 310mm rotors over the 300mm we run now..Here is a few teasers.
Brakelines will be in tomorrow...SO wanting to do some testing before shipping the bike on thursday...
Sorry to be so chatty but i have just been so excited these last 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Jealousy - I am content with my brakes for now--let us know how much better they are then the nissin setup, besides the lack of unwanted mass.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well up front the calipers are going to be tested..so a full tyrack write-up on the rotors will have to wait

·
Registered
744 Posts
how much were those things. the rotors look like they have grippers on them

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
those would be the one and the same...

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
I cant wait to see a review on them. You need to get your bikes into some magazines! haha

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
with the semi-quasi final round of mods coming in as we speak, i will shoot to have some top notch quality pics done and get some with EURO BABES when in germany, but the generic cyber shots will have to work for now.

BUt your right i need to shoot a couple pics into the local paper for their weekly vehicle of the week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts