Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to buy a cover for my bike. i leave it in my mother's garage and i dont want anything to happen to it so i was wondering what the best cover would be to get? any suggestions?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would like to know the same thing, can anyone suggest a good cover for all weather? I live in a appartment and i cry everyday it rains because my poor zx is outside :(! Right now i have a cover from walmart, i wouldnt suggest it at all, it is a POS!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just bought one on ebay for 20.00. i really wanted the one that kawasaki offers, but its 140.00. thats a lot of money. i'd rather put that towards the hid's i'm gonna put in lol.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I have a Geza Gear Pro Plus cover for my bike. People give me crap about it but it's a great product. Unfortunately I just recently managed to tear it, I guess on my license plate or something. Still trying to figure out if I'm going to repair it or replace it. Definitely not cheap though, it was $180 from a group buy @ Pashnit.com

Only cover I've had that didn't scratch my bike, only cover I've had that survived the wind here. I've been through several cheapo covers, and several Dowcos, and they just don't last.

·
Registered
9 Posts
my friend back home had one of these and i thought it was pretty cool because the frame can be bolted to the ground and it can be locked.. you'd need a sawzall or bolt cutters to get the bike out...

http://www.thebikebarn.net/standardmodel.html
That one looks awesome, but cost some jack :( I dont think i could get away with boltubg it down, i know some one would be pissed that a i took a parking spot the whole time i lived at my apartments haha!

·
Registered
133 Posts
im looking to buy a cover for my bike. i leave it in my mother's garage and i dont want anything to happen to it so i was wondering what the best cover would be to get? any suggestions?
if you're willing to pony-up the cash, I highly recommend this product:

http://www.kawasaki.com/KawasakiNew...869&Reason=6&SearchText=covers&intCatalogID=1

Kawasaki part number: K99995-869

Best features: (1) custom fit for the 6R and 10R, (2) has a heat-resistant panel in the top for the undertail exhaust.

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have one from a company called dowco, it seems like a pretty good cover. Seems durable, it vents, and fits well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts