Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i was considering the motowerkz exhaust, but not 100% sure. especially since i dont feel like sleeping in the garage when my wife sees what i spent 300 bucks on. so what's the best slip on overall for the 08? good performance, look, sound, price, etc. pictures would be appreciated.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know. im still leaning towards it because i want the gp look. ive done everything but order my solo tail and exhaust so far. but im just seeing what else is out there.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Make it painless and just go ahead and move to the garage! J/K you won't get much for 300!:D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Second that one, Check out my post at the top of the page.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
ok i was considering the motowerkz exhaust, but not 100% sure. especially since i dont feel like sleeping in the garage when my wife sees what i spent 300 bucks on. so what's the best slip on overall for the 08? good performance, look, sound, price, etc. pictures would be appreciated.
Once you see and hear our exhaust in person, you and your wife would not be disappointed! Baddest bike on the block! :D

·
Registered
442 Posts
i personally like my exhaust loud but not raspy. the yoshi looks good but is to quiet for my personal taste

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
is the motowerkz undertail finished yet? and how loud is it? the only thing im worried about is i live in a quiet neighborhood of duplexes, specifically my next door neighbor, and other people are always bitching about loud cars / bikes coming through. i think its between the 2 bros, yoshi, or motowerkz so far.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
is the motowerkz undertail finished yet? and how loud is it? the only thing im worried about is i live in a quiet neighborhood of duplexes, specifically my next door neighbor, and other people are always bitching about loud cars / bikes coming through. i think its between the 2 bros, yoshi, or motowerkz so far.
The undertail will be ready for sale in about two weeks. It's not that loud at the lower rpm's. Wakeninja lives in a similar situation, he doesn't seem to have any trouble with his neighbors. Do you Wake?

·
Registered
91 Posts
You definitely don't want two bros then!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Exhaust

The other posters are right in that the Yoshimura is probably the best exhaust for a modest price (approx. $350.)

I have an Akrapovic slip on. It cost me $550.00 from motomummy. It is expensive but I love the look and sound of it.

Keep the shiney side up.:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
The undertail will be ready for sale in about two weeks. It's not that loud at the lower rpm's. Wakeninja lives in a similar situation, he doesn't seem to have any trouble with his neighbors. Do you Wake?
No, I haven't had any complaints from the neighbors so far. Like 9er says the motowerkz exhaust isn't really that loud at the lower rpm's.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts