• Ducati Panigale V2

• Moto Morini X - Cape

• Other - state preference

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some beautiful new motorcycles broke cover this year so which one is your favorite?

My choice is the new Moto Guzzi, love the lines, the wheels, the headlight and pretty much everything about it! The perfect balance between tradition and modern design :cool:

Moto Guzzi V100

MV Agusta Brutale 1000 RS

Speed Triple 1200 RR

Kawasaki Z650 RS

MV Agusta F3 RR

Ducati Panigale V2

Moto Morini X - Cape

·
39,627 Posts
I had to go with the Duc but in red. Second place for me is the F3.

·
Registered
46 Posts
That's a clever comparison, didn't even know about the new Guzzi and voted for it. So elegant and classy but brawny at the same time, beautiful! The photographs help a lot, I would vote for the RS Kawi too, it's spectacular how well it stands out next to motorcycles nearly double its price :)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
That's a clever comparison, didn't even know about the new Guzzi and voted for it. So elegant and classy but brawny at the same time, beautiful! The photographs help a lot, I would vote for the RS Kawi too, it's spectacular how well it stands out next to motorcycles nearly double its price :)
A worthy 100th anniversary tribute bike by Moto Guzzi indeed!

The RS 650 is better than the sum of its parts aesthetically, which is a rarity for Japanese bikes, awesome job by Kawasaki!

I bet we'll see a lot of that blackened retro-modern headlight in future custom builds too 😀

·
Registered
46 Posts
A worthy 100th anniversary tribute bike by Moto Guzzi indeed!

The RS 650 is better than the sum of its parts aesthetically, which is a rarety for Japanese bikes, awesome job by Kawasaki!

I bet we'll see a lot of that blackened retro-modern headlight in future custom builds too 😀
Lately it is a rarity to see beatiful motorcycles at all, just a generic transformers look, so even more kudos for Kawasaki.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lately it is a rarity to see beatiful motorcycles at all, just a generic transformers look, so even more kudos for Kawasaki.
The transformer look matches the ethos of certain motorcycles, like the H Kawasaki series, very good but for sure it has turned into an epidemic lately.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Best looking naked bike since it first hit the market, I've been drooling over various Brutale editions for years :D
You'd stop drooling once you have pne and discover it takes months or infinity to get any replacement parts when you need them. That's the story here in Canada. Interesting bikes but lousy parts availability. Kind of tarnishes the appearance thing.

Jim G

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You'd stop drooling once you have pne and discover it takes months or infinity to get any replacement parts when you need them. That's the story here in Canada. Interesting bikes but lousy parts availability. Kind of tarnishes the appearance thing.

Jim G
Ha ha, I've also been drooling over Charlize Theron for several years but I am not gonna ride her any time soon too, so problem solved!

Loosen up, dreaming is for free ;)

·
Registered
Too many to list
7 Posts
I have put over 30,000 mi. On that bike in the last 4 yrs. Gas & oil . 2 tires , 4 spark plugs , 1 battery , 1 solenoid .. never a breakdown...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts