Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Best looking ZX-7 Ive ever seen

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Zash 
#1 ·
#5 ·
thanks ,its going to be in a magazine in a few months and i hope i puts the chrome ,stretched bikes back in the closet
i built it for myself and never imagined it would have the appeal for other people .If i was to buy any bike or have a dream bike ,its this one ,not always you get to have what you want

#8 ·
a lot .lol its wansnt that much actually ,just took a long ass time to be able to buy things and decide how i wanted it all to be,its had been through many changes in tails,exhausts,body ,,but now its what i wanted .

if i had the money to have all the parts at one time and just build it ,it would have taken a few weeks ,but thats not how it EVER goes .Id rather it take forever to be right ,than just get it done so i can ride,,thats why you need more than one bike if you plan to do stuff like this

#11 ·
Originally posted by ozanbacak
Whatever anyone says (IIRC you were confronted with some negative comments), I think that is one of the most beutiful bikes I've ever seen. Add my respect for the labor, hard work and dedication put in it, I don't think anything will top that. Congratulations.
im building a zx10r for next year,it will blow this one away

#13 ·
more like a full out GP bike ,no single side (kinda played out anyway ) trying for 200 hp natural aspirated ,ohlins superbike forks ,the trick part wil be the one -off rear swingarm and suspension and bodywork ,Gotta sell my other bike to finance it .BUt ive ridden it in my head a buunch of times already .lol

the 10r has the best frame and powerplant from any bike out there anyway

#15 ·
Originally posted by ozanbacak
Good luck with that :) I'm sure you could easily find a buyer for that 7-9 R
nonono are you crazy ,id never ever sell my kawi .lol

i have a honda as well but its outlasted its welcome ,is cool and all ,bunch of track days on it to dial it in ,but its been around long enough and im not that attached to it .

the 7 on the other hand wil be buried with me when i die .lol
http://www.borderlinecustomcycle.com/mygreen.htm

$7000 ill ship anywhere

gotta get a 10r

#17 ·
yeah i saw that duc ,,love it!!

he does crazy stuff ,,thats custom ,,,not just flushmounts and a pipe ,,hopefully more people go that way as far as what a REAL custom bike is

i remeber seeing his rc51 long time ago that was my puter wallpaper for a while

#18 ·
Year, I saw one of his bike in Spa Francorchamps.
I had take over 5 minutes to see that it was an RC51 :D.
I'm working with it to adapt his Mechanical clutch system on the ZX7.
I hope I'll get it next week.
It's not cheap but it seems to work much better then the RAce Kit version for ZX7 (96-)
We will see [}:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.