Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
You ask 100 people, you will get 95 different answers.

Best in what way? Best in terms of price, HP gain, sound?

I'd say Arata or Akra are probably the top of the line...there are many, many different brands though.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Arata, Akra, sato, Ti force are the best bests for you

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
I say Akra, but I'm openly biased.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
i have a full muzzy exhaust with carbon muffler. love the sound and beat stock 03-04 636's with ease. can wait to add the air filter and a pc usb to the mix.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Personally I think Muzzy is weak, granted the sound is liked by others, but to me there is no style and the sound is too loud and raspy. Akra and Arata respectively are the sickest and well worth the doe. Louder and senseless exhausts just attract more attention and higher decibels make it harder to ride in strict places like cali. Just one example.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I have heard Arata from quite a few people.

What do you think about the Leo Vince High Mount exhaust?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Dude, you're right next to me. Let me know if you want to hear a 2 bros...

[email protected]

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought 2 bros only has a slip-on exhaust...? Do they make a full exhaust system...? If you wanna cruise sometime Im down.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Only for the 12-r and 9r. I hope to be riding this weekend. Maybe we and get a group going....

·
Registered
590 Posts
D&D, Yoshi, and Muzzy are all junk for the 03-04's....Akra, Arata, Devil,and Termignoni;) are better choices...

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
and what makes those 3 "junk" in your opinion. the sound, or the way they look? surely they all make close to the same power.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Originally posted by Azzkker
and what makes those 3 "junk" in your opinion. the sound, or the way they look? surely they all make close to the same power.
It's the build quality...I've acutally seen all the brands on different 03 and 04's on bikes in person...The D&D the worst by far...;)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
my muzzy took a good hit and held up good (has a little rash though), and i think it looks good, i also like the sound. i have seen a yoshimura exhaust on a gixxer 1000 and it looked like it was lacking something in the quality department, but i have seen yoshi's that look top notch. every company has bad products slip through quality control.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.