Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has probally already happened numerous times and what not but i thought i might ressurect it. Heres my 1995 zx6r, mods in the picture...nothing. Second picture is what the bike looks like now (no rear blinkers, trailor light integrator), full fairings on left and right, lowered, and not pictured is my new lowering strap. enjoy and lets start the ball rolling.

·
Registered
155 Posts
well I will have to go and take a good pic of my bike, just got it and have had it apart alot cleaning it up so I havent taken any pics of it together. One note though, I wouldnt recommended a lowering strap on your street riding bike. Just push the forks up through the clamp, that strap is not the best for street riding, for drag bikes that dont see many bumps. I like the texas flag pic though, looks good.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The strap is only cinched down when at the track other than that its loose. I lowered it on the triple tree as well, in accordance with the inch i lowered the bike. So i got both a daily driver street bike and a great drag bike.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I haven't posted these for a few years now, so it might be time again.

The first photo is when the bike was new and completely standard. The second photo is when I'd just fitted the full Muzzy race system.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Only have a couple from a while back. Bike is completely stock.

And this one was one night playing with the camera. Surprised me how well it came out, especially cuz it was dirty [:I]

This picture looks better if you d/l the original. Sorry so big.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Here's my old school '96 ;)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Originally posted by 20incher<br>I know this has probally already happened numerous times and what not but i thought i might ressurect it. Heres my 1995 zx6r, mods in the picture...nothing. Second picture is what the bike looks like now (no rear blinkers, trailor light integrator), full fairings on left and right, lowered, and not pictured is my new lowering strap. enjoy and lets start the ball rolling.
hmz there are just too many, but there's one I like for its style; there's me, there's the bike and the road. Just all you need in life. :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
i like that race tail. been thinking about getting one. does it bother you not being able to use the storage space though?

1 - 20 of 196 Posts