Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I get some opinions on which are the best shorty levers (adjustable)?

I'm tired of smashing my fingers with the stock ones!!!

I'd also like to adjust my clutch lever to fully disengauge the clutch with less lever travel.

Also I was wondering if anyone has gold ones that match the stock color? PICS?

By the way, mine's an 05 in case ya didn't see.

<-----------------------

Thanks! [:M10]

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Pazzo Shortys. No complaints. I have tiny hands and the clutch was out too far for me, these adjust in closer to the grip. Build quality anf fit is brilliant. The gold colour doesnt match the forks exactly but it comes pretty close.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I'm pretty sure as far as shortys go your choice is limited to either CRG or Pazzo. The only difference is price and Pazzo are winning there.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Originally posted by Quarkz
Pazzo Shortys. No complaints. I have tiny hands and the clutch was out too far for me, these adjust in closer to the grip. Build quality anf fit is brilliant. The gold colour doesnt match the forks exactly but it comes pretty close.
I dont think the pink quite matches either[:M114] Just pokin fun at ya. [:+1] on the Pazzo

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw one post on another thread (that now i can't find) where some guy had a coupon code for motomummy. Something about registering on their forum. Anyone know about this? thanks

·
Registered
887 Posts
yeah, checked it out...I say just share the code so no one needs to really sign up for it

·
28,939 Posts
http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=318486

To start off i'd like to offer pazzo racing levers at a heck of a buy. no group buys here and we stock a ton of these. This is a forum sale and not a group buy. Just click the link below and order up. during checkout use coupon code "pazzo" without quotes which will drop the price to a great special price! to order levers you can go right here http://www.pazzolevers.com

we currently are the largest dealer in the united states with pazzo levers and hope to do more business with you guys...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.