Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what brand has the best sounding pipes? im goin with a slip on so what would you guys recomend? links would be good too lol

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
akra, leo vince & yosh in my opinion ;)

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Akra FTMFW!

·
Registered
474 Posts
IMO, my scorpion sounds pretty sweet. I heard a Akra in person, but I don't think it sounds better or I worth the $265 difference.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Jardine RT-1 Dual in carbon fiber.
No matter what people ride or how much they hate Kawi..everyone agrees my slip on sounds amazing. Most can hear me over their own pipes and ear plugs!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ive seen a couple jardines on some bikes never heard them run though but my neighbor had a muzzy and it sounded pretty good

·
Registered
744 Posts
I have a LeoVince that was on my bike when I bought it but if I had to pay money for one I'd get the same LeoVince I have.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Everyone LOVES the sound of the carbon fibre Yoshi RS-5 on my bike. U can pick them up reasonably cheap from ebay these days...

·
Registered
254 Posts
Jardine RT1 dual exit cf. Run one on mine ( imported from USA ) absolutley love it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
i personally think that the just because its loud dose not mean that it sounds good, that being said the leo vince sounds really nice, haven't yet heard the akra, and my hindle slip on is just one of the smoothest sounding exhausts i have ever heard on any bike, i havent heard a kawi that i think sounds sweeter, when you get on it you hear it but its not overly obtrusive , and the hindle pipes and canisters are top notch. i have the all titanium and it looks awesome.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Jardine RT-1 Dual in carbon fiber.
No matter what people ride or how much they hate Kawi..everyone agrees my slip on sounds amazing. Most can hear me over their own pipes and ear plugs!
+1 on the rt-1 dual outlet

best thing is to hear them in person, but second is to just youtube the sound clips of different cans.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts