Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am just getting starting into wanting to stunt my bike alot and i practice wheelies everyday its nice out but it seems like the battlax tire i have on there sucks it spins most of the time when i slutch it up unless i do a burnout before i start practicing all said and done i am going to need a new tire soon and i want the best tire for doing any stunts rolling burnout wheelies all that good stuff

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
The round kind!!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
well, the best tire to practice rolling burnouts would be the cheapest tire you can find because it aint gonna last long and you are trying to avoid traction. i run pilot powers hook up great for wheelies and stoppies, i dont do burnouts.

·
Registered
20 Posts
If there are any local racers buy their race take offs. the center of the tire is like new! they heat up fast! and naturaly they are stickier. Cheap also! I usually sell mine for about 100 to 120 a set.

·
Registered
668 Posts
the best stunt tire is the ones that you can get for free...

otherwise you want something grippy. i hate spin up.

race take off suck. usually the reason they throw them out is because there heat cycle'd to many times and get hard. but...eh....there probably gonna stick for what we need to do fine. idk..

im talking our of my ass.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.