Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
That is like asking what oil is the best. Its all a matter of personal opinion and experience. You will get different answers from almost everyone.

Pilot Powers are good as are Dunlop Qualifiers and Metzler (cant recall if its the M1 or M3 tho). I've been happy with the stock Bridgestone BT014s but I don't know how they compare to the over the counter BT014s.

Alot of it also comes down to price and availability or shipping costs if you buy online.

·
Registered
21 Posts
best is a tough call considering price to awesomeness ratio. I am happy with my M3's. Are they the best? no, but they weren't too expensive, not particularly cheap either though, and they work well.

·
Registered
859 Posts
You can get a Metzler M-1 for pretty cheap since the new M-3 is out. I loved my M-1's. there are so many open topics on tires round here!

·
Registered
552 Posts
I think the question you should be asking is, "What is the best type of tire for the type of riding I do?" There are many different "best tires" depending on your riding style. Tell us what kind of riding you mostly do and I'm sure you'll get some more useful information.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.