Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am more into catwalking by "jerking" the bike. i can get my bike up to about 6rpms but can not catwalk. About how far should i let the rpms drop before i give the bike more gas, and while the rpms are dropping, should i just give it gas hard, i mean i dont want to hurt my bike...tips from the pros please!!!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Hmmm never heard of cat walking. but heres how to wheelie! it depends on what bike you have. Im ASSUMING a zx6r is so this is how... I go in first gear till i get to about 6 or 7,ooo rpms then drop it to like 5,000, then excelerate a touch, then just roll it back hard. dont do it by comeing comletely off the throttle and then completely on. I go off it a tad , then on it a tad then roll it back hard. I won't do wheelies with the clutch though. Not cause its hard to do at all ,but it is worse for the bike and clutch.

With great freedom, comes great responsibility.

·
Registered
315 Posts
1st is to shaky. get it at 2nd at 7 grand chop then jerk up and pop the throttle hard get it up high and ride the shit out of it. some guys on the forum can do 2nd gear standups for MILES.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.