Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to upgrade my turn signals i have these crappy CF signals and when drivers pull up next to me and say i cannot see your signals well it starts to worry me, what signals for the rear of my 250 are available? whats the brightest? also what front signals do you guys reccomend? also whats the best underglow kit for a 250 ninja? also my bike is green with purple rims...what color would go with it? please post links i have searched ebay and when ebay fails somethings wrong

·
Registered
161 Posts
Eh, I dont even use my turn signals :D but for underglows? (neon lights) just go to auto zone man, id probably get green ones, since those are the easiest to get. a good kit would only cost you about 40 bucks.

·
Registered
213 Posts
The only front signals worth getting are from ebay seller "asiancycle". Search his name.

They're made by him, specifically for the ninja 250, and they're ColorRite matched.

He's also got amber rear pod replacement plastics.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Or do what I did, I got a neon license plate fram for a standard "car sized" plate and attached it to the bottom of the cowling under the engine. My bike was red with purple, so I used purple. It looked awesome.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Out of curiousity (not flaming), why are you doing underglow neons on your bike?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts