·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is, my absolute fave up grade yet:
---They cut me of.
---I honk, lights go dim.
---They swerve and one guy actually pulled over once.:Laughing rolling:

I tie wraped them for now to see if the tail would fit in the pics. (And it does, After making a bracket for the compressor It'll be done.

Tell me what yah think.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Damn, I hope you wear earplugs when you ride that thing! Careful, you could put out an ear with that!

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey nizz where you get that fog horn i want one it must be hilarious

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
need sound clips.
Okay, I'll deff do this as soon as it warms up. Possibly uploading an exhaust clip with OEM vs. Fog horn action...:cool:

·
Banned
1,505 Posts
Looks like you stand to gain 7-10 HP with that mod. <smirk>

That should get some attention. God a I hate soccer moms and cell phones on the road.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Where did you get the horn? That's awesome.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got the horn off of a site. It's a fog horn replacement for industrial construction equipment and boats. The only other upgrade is stainless steel version for semi trucks. It was only like $40 dollas and It actually came with the compressor, Air hoses, a y-splitter and TWO horns. The shorter one is actually the one pictured on my bike. The longer one wont fit in the tail!:cool::D

I swear this is a must mod right after the fender eliminators and aftermarket exausts!!!

I'm going to try to find a link and a pic for everyone!!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
ha thats great-id go with a truck horn off an international, i think the last time we bought 1 it was like 50 bucks but those are seriously ear blowing horns if you get the psi right. you guys ever see the vids of the guy that put a train horn on his car? he'd blow it at every bus stop and people would like fall over the bench....ah, classic

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ha thats great-id go with a truck horn off an international, i think the last time we bought 1 it was like 50 bucks but those are seriously ear blowing horns if you get the psi right. you guys ever see the vids of the guy that put a train horn on his car? he'd blow it at every bus stop and people would like fall over the bench....ah, classic
HAHA, I honked it once and a guy swerved and pulled over... Like, why the hell did he pull over!??

:Laughing rolling::evil6::karate:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts