Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The racing year is over. So, for a good administration of the boring winter time, pleas, ¿which was for you the best race of the year both in WSBK as in AMASBK?

Regards from Catalonia

·
Registered
882 Posts
For me, Mid-Ohio. Mainly because I actually got to attend the race, and because I got to see (albeit injured...) Eric Bostrom - even though he opted out of the race from his injury.

The camping was fun too.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
so who else thinks Eric and Kawasaki opted to take him out of the season to get a jump start on 10R testing?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
i cant wait until next season. going to be interresting season for racing consider Eric gets the 10R, Rossi is going to Yamaha....

·
Registered
882 Posts
I would have liked to seen the points race between EBoz and Mladin. I bet it would have been a really close race come championship time.

It also would have been nice to see the 7R win the championship in it's final ride.

·
Registered
586 Posts
just read on amasuperbike that eric the man bostrom tested the 10 over the weekend. However that all they said. cant wait till the Daytona 200 in March. god do I hate winter time not only can I not ride because of the snow but I also cant see the racing that I love.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.