Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked in another thread if anyone had ever used a shield from a company called Bestem USA, and since nobody replied, I took a chance and ordered one off of eBay. I got the shield today and it is really nice. It is dark smoke with a nice high double bubble and the fitment was really good. It has a couple of really small gaps between the fairing and shield, but I've had LP and ZG shields and I think this one fits just as well. The best part was the price, $39.95 + 8.00 shipping. I'll post some pics here with this post.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just put it on yesterday evening, and it's cold as hell today, so I haven't got to try it out yet. I'm gonna try to get out a little this afternoon though. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I took a quick ride and I can definitely say that this screen is a big improvement over stock. It directs the wind up higher than my chest and neck area, and the windblast on my helmet is less, plus it is better in the full tuck as well. I definitely think I got my $48 dollars worth in this shield.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.