Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these shoes for $60 new and it seems like what I need. I usually wear chuck taylor low-cuts every day so for riding I'm just asking for trouble if I ever go down. These shoes have ankle protection that I need and look decent enough that I could wear around without worrying about having clunky boots on. Are there better alternates for around the same price? Any online sales, etc.? Thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Those boots are GROSS!!!! If I was gettin boots I'd have to go with the AlpineStars SMX Plus....they're a nice lookin boot, offer great protection and they're pretty comfy too! However I have been also considering those Stunt shoes as well....right now unfortunantly $ is the problem (I already blew my tax refund & it's not even here yet!) so it looks like it's gonna be the Stunt shoes for this season. But they're better than the Nike's I've been wearin the last couple seasons!:D

EDIT: Where did you find them for $60? They're listed on the AlpineStars site for $80, so I would imagine somewhere's between $50-$60 is probably the best deal you're gonna find.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.