Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following is from the Alstare Corona Suzuki team...

After months of waiting, the agreement between Max Biaggi and Francis Batta has finally been signed

Is Corser/Kagiyama done?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
God I hate Biaggi... Rossi needs to slap the taste out of his mouth again... sorry. I just wanted to say slap the taste out of someones mouth today... thank you! :D

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by jbyo
The following is from the Alstare Corona Suzuki team...

After months of waiting, the agreement between Max Biaggi and Francis Batta has finally been signed

Is Corser/Kagiyama done?

Corser is staying , don't remember where Kagiyama is going.

·
Premium Member
5,830 Posts
I don't really like him, either, but the thing that I admire about Biaggi are his lines through a corner. I'd actually argue that he was one of the better ones in MotoGP. Really, he's his own worst enemy. And to think that he accomplished all this having never ridden a bike until he was like 18. I think that's pretty amazing.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Yeah too bad Biaggi is a little Prick. Nobody wants a prick to represent their product.....

Unless that product is a Squidzuki. [:p]

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
herre is my take after meeting the guy in person...

The only thing that stopped him from being the Better man over rossi was Himslef...
Like almost all the others Rossi fucked up his mind and he has never recovered from it, and starting blaming this or that...

If Biaggi was on the Rc211V the 1st 2 years of MotoGP he would of won the title, as the M1 was complete shit and rossi would just push Biaggi til the bike wouldnt take t no more and crash.

He will do one of 2 things for Alstare corona, kick some serious ass or suck ass...
If he cleared his head after his year off and is like hey i should be out there to race and win and enjoy this he will be the next champ.
If he does his i am not winning evrything and gets his i am holier then though BS he will make some serious enemies and lose races.
The Suzuki is the best bike out there for sure, just neeed the rider.
The R1 has come on strong as well, the ducati is all Bayliss

·
Registered
916 Posts
Yeah Biaggi was good, but Rossi caught on quickly and instantly took his place with hometown fans and races. The best race was when Rossi was on the outside corner and Biaggi tried to push him off the track on the exit. Rossi took the race in complete fashion. Its on the FASTER DVD.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.