Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Does anybody experience a huge bang noise from the exhaust during a cold start? Its as loud as a gun shot!
I tried turning the choke all the way up and no choke and half choke during start ups. They still give me the bang noise. I don't get them every single cold start, but it does happen frequent enough.

It sounds hella cool the 1st time, but now it always make me jump in the morning and it sure wakes up the neighbors.

Help! :confused:

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Hello,

Does anybody experience a huge bang noise from the exhaust during a cold start? Its as loud as a gun shot!
I tried turning the choke all the way up and no choke and half choke during start ups. They still give me the bang noise. I don't get them every single cold start, but it does happen frequent enough.

It sounds hella cool the 1st time, but now it always make me jump in the morning and it sure wakes up the neighbors.

Help! :confused:
Do a search as this has been discussed before. It seems to be related to playing with the throttle when the bike was last turned off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.