Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I want to trackdays, and begin to use my bike for harder riding more, but I want the proper gear. Just one problem, the biggest boot I can find is size 13.5 in some brands, and I don't know what I'm supposed to do!

I want road-racing lookin boots, that protect waaaaay further than just above the ankle, but I don't think that's an option...

Is there anyone here who can prove me wrong and knows of some big shoes for a big guy like me? I wear a US size 15!

Thanks in advance.

And P.S. - I have loved all 2500 miles of my bike so far...it's a uber ridonkulous blast and it's so hard to get time to ride because of the gf and the job, but I'm workin on it!

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
PS - I get my bike tomorrow :D

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
LOL....nice sig bitch :D

I just got back from the dealer and he said its good to go but he's waiting for the battery to charge. A brand new battery just got there so its gotta charge about 5 hours. First thing tomorrow morning I'm goin to pick it up. I have my fingers crossed cause there's a 90% chance that some random thing is gonna go wrong...

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,424 Posts
Originally posted by trig
Nobody else has big feet...? [V]
You're a freak, trig.

lol Might have to get something custom made, dude...if anyone made larger sizes, it'd be Sidi, just because they're so huge and popular that they'd have the budget to cater to everyone...but if you've already checked them, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe to a google search for whoever in A* designed Nicky Hayden's boots. He has mammoth feet, too.

·
Registered
664 Posts
They take a bit to break in ,I have the SIDI vertebra 2's ,bitching boot great protection.

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
you won't be dissappointed with Sidi's stuff. I have a vertigo pair, and they are great. Only thing I need to get a larger size since I got my dainese pants, when tucking them inside, makes them really tight and I can't put them on the outside. $$$ well spent imho on sidi's stuff.

strat

·
Registered
664 Posts
I have that same problem Strat I have big calves and my V2's fit real tight with my leathers tucked in. Hey Triq newenough has them for 220 SHIPPED.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Trig i wear a 15 and those boots don't fit me they are smaller than they advertise, i've settled for bates carbonfiber reinforced tatctical boots. If you find something let me know...hopefully those will work for you i'm borderline to a 16

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
+1 on the SIDI's

I have been very pleased with my vertigos thus far. No track days with them (no track days what so ever), but I have done some harder street rides, and they have been great. Then again I expected good quality from them since I love my SIDI mountain bike racing shoes and SIDI road cycling racing shoes. They were pretty expensive (about $300 a piece), but they were well worth the money!

I just looked up the B2s... man they look pretty cool. Hope you like them Trig, good luck man. Oh and by they way, I'm in for the Falcon bet... I say he gets the bike on time.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
what the hell is up with this forum??? i thought we were buying fast bikes to compensate for our "small feet"

:D:D:D

·
Registered
486 Posts
Cool. I wear size 15 shoes too, ended up with Oxtar TCS EVo RS boots, in a size 15. Fit is OK, comfortable enough for 6 or 7 hours at a time.

·
Registered
579 Posts
WAIT!!! WAIT!!! HOLD IT!!! I've been practically dead. Trigg has a bike now???!?!?!?!? [:M74] WOW!! And she wants to track more?!?! Or is Trigg a HE??? I can't remember. Hahaha So what Trigg, are you gonna move to Cali since you want to track more? We got hella tracks out here.[:p] Let me know I'll take to where my buddy practices on his off season from AMA.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.