Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL got this for $1800 yesterday. title in hand.

doesn't need much. a little TLC maybe. 100% stock as well.

can't wait to kill myself on this thing.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
I want another one.

·
Registered
78 Posts
just picked one myself
awesome bike
btw how do you find time to ride all 9 bikes?

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
LOL got this for $1800 yesterday. title in hand.

doesn't need much. a little TLC maybe. 100% stock as well.

can't wait to kill myself on this thing.

Something tells me there's another turbo build thread coming XD

Seriously though, Welcome back Bro, Long time no see.

I want to plan a Kawiforums Deals Gap weekend sometime this summer, You game to come? I'd really like to go now that I can finally afford to go!

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
yeah for a while i was in a slump and for another while i was working 90ish hours a week.. thus why i can own all the crap i do. just bought a 93 VW corrado as well ( yeah.. the VR6..)

ive had alot of strange changes occur lately. i met a gorgeous aussie woman and am moving there if i dont fuck it up. she has a busa, actually.. but i still love her madly. i guess i needed something to be able to keep up! lol the turbo 7 is STILL no the back burner despite more than enough money to finish it. i simply do not have energy or time now as i took a job getting back into electrical engineering about 6 months ago and have adopted the work of the welder, fabricator and machinist now as well and literally get called in on my days off to "make shit happen" the job i have lined up however in aus is 45 hours a week and close to 100K a year so.. i look to get alot accomplished once settled in. im pretty sure the woman wont mind a mill and lathe in the shop!

so.. yeah uber busy as always.. lots of projects,.. AS ALWAYS.. lol just trying to sort life out but i commute to work about 70 miles each way. so thats why i bought the 12. that, and i have ALWAYS wanted one.
i had thoughts about boost but im not so sure honestly. maybe a 1287 stroker, but i am so scared of this thing that i dont see myself modding for power any time soon.

its an 01. a TON of miles on the clock.. 70k i think. its got some issues i am ironing out. i havent hear it run yet as i drained 3 gallons of gas out that looked like jack daniels.. lol and the plugs are a WHORE to get to. and i couldnt get any today anyway.. so. this week i hope to actually be on it.

paid 18-- for it.. then again as many miles are on it and the condition (rebuilding front brakes, doesnt run) i guess thats not a killer deal, but i've always wanted one of these and i finally have one!

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Not too bad a deal as long as the motors alright. It looks fairly clean other than the seat looks like it could use recovered. Besides as long as you have fun it was a good deal.

Ever do anything with that jet-ski?

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the water pump.. twas a bit funky. got some new parts :D
working on a mild throttle body polish as well and maybe one year i'll get it all re-assembled.

bling bling, bitch

1 - 12 of 12 Posts