Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that a bike cover isn't technically gear but I thought this question best fit here. Anyway, I'm planning on taking my bike back to college with me soon and I was looking into getting a cover for protection while the bike wasn't garaged. I need the cover mostly for protection against rain and sun because I should be able to get some storage space or something for it throught the winter. If you guys have any suggestion on brands or features I should look for I'd really appreciate it. I really don't even know where to begin to look. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
Does anyone have any homemade suggestions?
I know with so many talented people on this board some of you have come up with homemade covers.
anyone?

BTW, That's the same cover I have and I've had it for over a year. I leave my bike outside 365 days a year so I can vouch for the cover. The only problem I see is that the vent is placed in a spot that when it rains, water gets through it. other than that it's a pretty good cover.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i picked up a huge car cover(for trucks) at a local auto parts store for $20. took out the elastic, cut the cover, and sewed on the elastic. it was worth it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.