Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
You don't mention if this problem has only occured since you changed your settings or wether you have always had this problem!

As I professional riding instructor I hear the same problem from about 99% of the people I teach, almost everyone prefers left hand bends and the bike feels more comfortable turning left than it does right.

Although there are exceptions to every rule.

You say the alighnment is fine. How did you check it, never trust the chain adjust marks on the swing arm when checking the rear wheel alignment, if the swingarm has received a hit and been bent at any stage you may need to stagger the adjustment on the rear wheel to get the alignment right. Stringline between both wheels is as good a method as any to check the alignment.

If your suspension settings are wrong it would be the same left to right, although a dislike for left turns may be being exagerated by incorrectly adjusted suspension.....oh dear what a wicked web we weave...

Confidence and Ability should not be Confused

·
Registered
81 Posts
Originally posted by linm
why is that?

Ah the question that has taunted man from the begining of time.
Maybe it depends on wether you dress to the right or to the left! But that does not explain why women suffer from the same phenomenon...... Oh well back to the drawing board.

[?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?].................

Confidence and Ability should not be Confused

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.