Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
So! Here's the story. My 2006 636 SE got stolen about a month after I bought it last year in November. I finally got it running again, painted it black (4 clear coats, not matte ;p ) and kept my rims that beautiful red. Any of you who ever had the little toy ninja on the motorcycle know that the motorcycle was black with red rims, well, voila! Well I lost the mirrors on my bike (no big deal, actually I think it looks much more sleek without 'em). The parts I can't find are the black plastic to the left and right of the tach.? Anyone have a set of these or know where I can get them and the part number? Please? It's what blocks your eye sight from the inside of the headlights and all the wiring. It connects the upper fairing and the nose together, well, those pieces were lost when the fuckers who stole my bike dropped it.
The guy was never caught, but apparently someone reported an accident and so I got my bike back. My friend Marcos who had a 2006 636 as well never got his back, they took both of them at the same time... (The assholes are out about gentlemen, those who say who needs insurance? An alarm? A Lowjack?) Believe me, it happened really, really fast. I'm not a salesperson, I'm just warning you guys.

·
Registered
601 Posts
left side plastic 55028E and the foam pad 39156 and the right side plastic 55028F and the foam 39156A

·
Registered
887 Posts
Screw the originals...get the carbon fiber ones straight out of Kawasaki

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.