Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an 01 ZX6-R 25k on it. I have not had it for long only about two weeks but in the last couple of days I noticed that when I hit 5th @ 11k rpm the bike bogs down and it takes alot of throttle to get it to speed up again. After I noticed that I saw that at idle the tack has a small bounce to it. I plan on looking further into it Wed night. I was going to check out the air induct plumbing and look for some loose spark plug wires. What do ya'll think it could be? I do have a small oil leak and I am not sure if in the higher gears more oil is needed in the trans area and that may be a factor. The oil light works but it doesn't come on so I dont think the oil is too low but thats why Im here. Well please feel free to contribute any and all advice.

Oh yeah also my bikes temp runs around 180-200. That seems like its to hot. I checked the reservoir two days ago and it was empty. I put water in it, I know I need a mix but thats what I had so. Just providing as much info as possible. __________________

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a legitimate problem but instead of offering advise people choose to jack each other off while talking about dumb someone else is or spank it imagining how much they want to fuck the other dudes bike. Help asshole before I tell

1 - 2 of 2 Posts