Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Working on my daughter's bike, 250r 2012, passion red. She had to lay the bike down to avoid a crash and she was successful with some minor issues but healing fine. Wear a helmet guys and girls, it saved her life and she walked away. Not so much for the helmet....lol. Anyway, I'm working on the bike injures, right side fairing, right side stay, exhaust scrapped a bit and a brake handle, that's about it. Doing some body work on the right side plastic, looking at 3 step paint on Amazon, base coat, top coat and clear coat for around $80.00. The stay is around $95.00. These are the most expensive parts. My question is about the paint if anyone knows of a better price for it as well as the right side stay. have to remove the exhaust for some TLC and wondering also if any mods can be done to make it sound a little better? Appreciate feed back on any of this and with that I will say.....please be safe out there!

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Welcome and best wishes to your girl! I hope that she will recover quickly and completely.

Always wear as much riding equipment as possible people!

The bike will sound a lot better with an eponymous slip-on exhaust. If the can is developed and tested specifically for the bike it's plug and play but it would be ideal to follow the trusted exhaust - air filter - fuel management route.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'll look into exhaust possibility. I certainly don't want to change the dynamics of the Air/fuel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts