Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i recently put a for sale sing on my 02, i was very excited because i was gonna get a new bike. but before that i was gonna buy me a car and six month to a year later buy me a used 03. The other day at work some kid came to check my bike out liked it and i told him i would sell it for 5800 but if he threw 100 more i would give him a new shoei helmet.well he called me and told me he would have the money for this weekend. i was ridng home from the barbershop when it hit me. sounds corney ( but i had a tingly feeling in my heart) i didnt want to sell her anymore now i want to keep my baby and i cant see my self 6 to 1 year with out having a bike. man i love my 02.. anyone had the same feeling towards yalls bike..... maybe this a gay post, but i just had to let my feelings out :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Man I hear ya, my mrs is always hasslin me bout gettin a car and i always convince myself when im at work but every time i hop on my bike to home i always swear ill never sell her unless its to by a 636[:p]

·
Registered
8 Posts
when I was in college in the 80's, the school football team broke national records for consecutive losses, which would prompt some cut-ups to harmonize "ooh, heaven is a place on earth" a la Belinda Carlisle, after particularly egregious spaz moves on the gridiron. I just got my zx6r a few hours ago, rode around town a bit, & realized that Belinda is actually right on the money.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well, I just bought an '02 off the showroom floor. Why not an '03? It's a totally different bike. If I were going to race it, I'd get an '03 (or a 600RR or an R6). But from what I could see, it looked like the best all-around street bike for the sport rider was the '02 ZX-6R. So I looked for a "left-over" '02 and got lucky. I'm very happy with my decision. I love the look of the '03, but I already have a track bike. If I could afford two, I'd own a 636. Sweet looking bike.

BS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.