Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Ladies!

I know the guys aren't the only ones who mod their bikes! So, what have you added/changed on your bikes, and what do you plan to do? Also, do you do the work yourself?

I just got the bike, and haven't changed anything yet, but I plan to add an Arrow exhaust, Ermax undertail, seat cowl, and rear hugger. I'm going to do the work myself. (With the hubby's expert guidance, of course! =))

·
Registered
494 Posts
Well, just recently we did that fender eliminator on my 250! Makes a crazy difference.
By the end of this month I will have it lowered and get my frame sliders on. Once I start getting my confidence up (and money in the pocket) I want to buy a Yoshimura exhaust (don't know whether slip on or full yet), i would like to take it to a decal shop and get matching rim tape, get the rear cowl, maybe some fancy grips and bar ends, integrated taillight, and puig double bubble. ...uhmmm...
oh yeah.
i need a new blinker. i broke my other one :( whooops

oh yes, and i don't really do much of my the work on my bike -- that's what i use the mech engineer bf for!!

props to you for going at the work yourself!! :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
When I got my Micaela, she already came with the integrated tailight, plus the guy threw in those cute looking mirrors (that I might change for regular ones.. I can't see sh*** in those two!).
I installed the lowering links, new grips, the seat cover and a whole bunch of decals (I haven't posted new pics yet, but the bike is looking damn good now!).
Future plans ($$$) include a seat cowl, Scorpion exhaust and frame sliders.
I have the help of a friend who is very crafty, actually, the design of the decals was his idea, but when it comes to mechanical work, I try to do as much as I can.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts