Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My father had a camera mount he had bought years ago, its actually designed to be mounted on a car window rolled down. Its pretty neat, and I decided to try to and mount it on my bike, well this is what I came up with:

VIDEO:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/....htm?ref=ae30da38-6e89-4cf5-b2e0-99d00005f6a8
Its a little shaky,but I think I can improve that. The cameras microphone pics up wayyy to much wind noise as well. Next time I think i'll try putting a piece of tape over the microphone.

Lemme know what you think, or if you have any tips!

Also in the video there is a few times where I am trying to do 2nd gear wheelies, I can get it up, but sometimes it falls on its face. what am i doing wrong?

Here are some pics I made while I was out as well!

·
Registered
72 Posts
i want your wheels so bad

why not have yours powder caoted?? his are stock just powder coated i have the exact same cost me $100 bucks and 40 to have the bearings out and back in...

and they look way better than the factory color dont ya think

·
Registered
216 Posts
the gold look soooooo sick. i want to get that done...

do you have like a color code or something. i called a couple places out here and they were no help at all.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliments.. Most ppl in my area actually think it looks retarded but I kinda like it.

As far as color codes i have no idea.. sorry man

1 - 5 of 5 Posts