Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member and haven't poseted any pics of my bike so here are a couple. Notice the tank pad I just put on :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
does anyone know where you can find out about local laws on the distance the turn signals have to be from the bike? and more importantly does anyone know if cops care ?:)

·
Premium Member
3,529 Posts
I love how when one person post a pic of their bike, everyone has to respond witha pic of their own baby, thats Kawi pride baby. I must say that all the colors are cool, but only the magma red is LIQUID HOT!

Kawi05, I like how your lower is painted red too, looks sweet. How much did it cost to do that? The color seems to match real nice.

·
Registered
174 Posts
did it my self i work for a dealer, i ordered the paint from color masters it looks ok i would no recomend it at this time until you can get the paint directly from kawasaki the match is only about 90%, but hey it doesn't look that bad...

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
this is depressing... crashed my 05 6r, so im trying to heal up quickly so i can get another one. I know the reputation that most gixxer riders have, and thats not me, but im kind of considering a gixxer 750. theyre pretty sweet, but i still have a while because of my recovery so i want to see what the 07 zx6r will look like. I have high hopes for the 07

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.