Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of us from a local board are getting together to go down to the bike rally on Sat. the 27th. If anyone is interested, post up or PM myself or Arturo.

·
Registered
349 Posts
man, I'm not going to be able to make it. Heading to Chicago for a week that Saturday.

mred and Art... if the weather clears up this week we should get a ride in one night before I head out.

Ed

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
mospeed, hopefully tuesday for me. mred hows your schedule this week?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got back from Vegas. I can go Thursday (weather permitting)...

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
thusrday good for everyone? bike rally meet up will be saturday morning, probaly at the shell station(dixie farm road/45 northbound side)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BC: They are still debating on either the Shell station or Hooter's on 45 @ Nasa Rd. 1. Stands up at 9:00a.m. on Saturday. Check this thread on Friday as I will post.

Arturo: Isn't the Shell on the Southbound side? I'm not sure myself...

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i read from a post its nortbound. ill just look for the shell staion sign eithr way.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They just posted to meet at Hooters (south bound side). I told a few others that are not members of a board to meet at Hooters. So if you do go to the Shell station, take the Nasa Rd. 1 exit and meet me at Hooters. I'll be there by 8:45.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For all that are interested, the meeting time/place is still Hooter's @ Nasa Rd. 1 at 9:00.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
hope it dont rain! it will ruin my whole weekend missing out this ride.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice ride down to Galveston. Good turnout and also got to meet some local riders from Houston Sportbike Network. Good time had by all, just wish it was longer...

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
ed, my ass was hurting when i got home, first time ever. i look forward to riding with you, brendon, and anthony again.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I agree. Sat. was alot of fun. Yall guys habe to let me know when yall go riding again. It was great. mred..I accidently blocked you from emailing me, so if you try to email me, and it says your blocked, dont think I dont want to ride again, it was an accident. I look forward to riding with yall again. talk to yall later.

B

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Damn Brendon, all you had to do was tell me!:D Maybe we can get a group together in a couple of weeks and ride up to JCI. Anyone interested?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.