Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
431 Posts
Local cycle shop is doing a bus trip to the show on Sunday. $20 for the bus plus food and drinks along the way and back home. Can't beat that...would cost more to drive and park.

· Registered
431 Posts
Local...I'm going Sunday...is there anyway or anyone you could leave a couple stickers with so I could get them. Will be there most all day Sunday...Bus trip due to arrive about 10-10:30 and leave at 4:30. Two bus load going from local Kawasaki dealer...owner has to work BMW stand for the day. If there is anything you can do about the stickers, that would be great.

Old enough to know better...young enough not to care.

· Registered
431 Posts
VAROOOOOM...hey eric it was cool to hook up with you at the show. Nice to put a face with the name. talked with some of the guys from your club and I gotta say what a super group of friendly people. You can tell those guys from me how nice it was to go to a show and get treated so nice. I said I was looking for you and they all went out of their way to find you. And thanks for dropping what you were doing to run up and meet me. The show was great...we had a good time.

Old enough to know better...young enough not to care.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.