Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching tv the other night and I saw a CRAFTSMAN bike stand with hyd jack. I assume you drive the bike over it, lift up bike, and there were I think 3 settings you leave the bike in, and its a stand, hyd. can be let down, and bike stays in the air. Price on Tv was 119.95 + 49.95 shipping. I was thinking it was a pretty good deal if you can go to like SEARS and buy it w/out the shipping $$$. SEARS because they sell craftsman!

How much do regular bike stands cost?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
that topic has been discussed several times. stands cost me $134 shipped to my door. the only benefit of that jack, is that... well i dont know.

·
Registered
32 Posts
The one I think you are talking about is the ATV/Motorcycle stand. If it is it won't work on a sportbike. You need a flat surface to lift from.

If you still want that style, order it from Harbor Frieght. I was in the store the other day and they were on sale for $59.99 and they also have free shipping for orders over $50. I heard an advertisement on the radio for Kragan autoparts that had the same price also.

Faerge[}:)]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes the ATV /motorcycle stand lift thingy. the one at harbor freight wont work with my ninja then obviously? oh well, im tired of having someone hold the bike while put the jack under it, then put jack stands on the frame thing. what a pain. Need something I can do myself

·
Registered
298 Posts
i got mine from harbor freight and it works great! you do however have to take off your side fairings, then you just put one part of the stand on the front header and the other under the rear shock, then a couple straps and your done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.