Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, it happened..i live in an apt in santa clara, ca..i park my 636 in front of my car, sharing a carport..i decided to take my other car thats park on the street in front of my apt..so i came home from work, and was headed to my apt.i took a glance at the spot where my bike usually sits..and IT WASNT THERE..so i said FAAAWWKKKK...i called my insurance, complex, and the police right away..now its just a waiting game...this sucks and i wish this on no one..BUT I HOPE WHOEVER STOLE MY BIKE gets hit with BAD KHARMA..

2005 636 margma red..euro signals..and seat cowl....i dont know my lic plate by memory, and the registration is in the trunk..please keep an eye out if your around the san jose,sf, santa clara area

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
omg and it's magma red!

sorry for what happend dude. did you have it chained?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Scepter
omg and it's magma red!

sorry for what happend dude. did you have it chained?
no..i got home from school around 8ish, and i was so confident that no one was going to take it, because the way our carport is set is 3 cars are parked..mine was in the middle, my bike was right in front of my car..and two cars were blocking my right and left side...But i swear i was telling myself to go back downstairs to chain it, but i was studying for finals and fell asleep..FAAWWWKKKK so stupid

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
post pics... there's a lot of people from the bay on here. and try bayarearidersforum.com as well. good luck

·
Registered
99 Posts
i'll keep a look out for a magma red. do you have an aftermarket pipe on it? i seen a magma red 636 at solano mall today with an aftermarket pipe. was riding with a buell.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by jermoe
i'll keep a look out for a magma red. do you have an aftermarket pipe on it? i seen a magma red 636 at solano mall today with an aftermarket pipe. was riding with a buell.
No pipe, front and rear EURO, SMOKE DOUBLE BUBBLE, SOFT SLIDERS

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
sorry to hear about your ride!!!
On a side note, my Grandfather (moms dad) was one of the first 5 paid firefighters of Santa Clara, and my godfather was the fire chief at one time.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah this thing sucks fellas..i know that my bike is one of the few with that REBOUND SOFT SLIDERS..so if you see it post it on here
on where the loc is..
Im not even thinking about getting a new ride...this bike wowed me from the start..Im not feeling the new breed of bikes..leaning towards the 750 but im just going to wait and see what unfolds in regard to my case..i hate to see the bike stripped or crashed somewhere..PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT..BAY PEEPS..SPECIALLY SAN JO AREA

·
Registered
289 Posts
Sorry to hear that, do you know your the people that park in those other ports? You would be surprised.... Obviously, someone had an eye on it and knew you didnt lock it... hmmm... Ill keep a lookout... Karmas a mutha fucka'''[}:)]

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by 600Runner
Sorry to hear that, do you know your the people that park in those other ports? You would be surprised.... Obviously, someone had an eye on it and knew you didnt lock it... hmmm... Ill keep a lookout... Karmas a mutha fucka'''[}:)]
i bet you they were eyeing it for awhile..i was going to hit you up for those projectors..but this thing happened..

·
Registered
88 Posts
That really sucks, I had a bike stolen from me and it's SUCKS. They broke into my garage and stole everything (tools, helmets, jackets, BIKE!) Some thing good comes out of every bad situation, I got a brand new model, (I had the 03 and got the 05 636) Even though I had to come out of pocket to finish paying it off I am glad that I was able to get the new one. What goes around comes around. Who ever took your bike is going to get shafted in the end.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got my new 636 stolen on Thursday morning in San Diego. The thing that really gets to me about bike theft is that the thieves aren't likely to get caught. Sorry about your loss.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by CHOJIN
That really sucks, I had a bike stolen from me and it's SUCKS. They broke into my garage and stole everything (tools, helmets, jackets, BIKE!) Some thing good comes out of every bad situation, I got a brand new model, (I had the 03 and got the 05 636) Even though I had to come out of pocket to finish paying it off I am glad that I was able to get the new one. What goes around comes around. Who ever took your bike is going to get shafted in the end.
i was actually thinking of getting another 636, but now i think ill be getting a gsxr750..636 was a nice bike..i cant say if its a good thing that i might be getting a new bike, cuz i dont know how it will all unfold..i just hope this one doesnt end up getting stolen!!!ill be putting 2 wheel locks, alarm..and another wrap around lock that i will wrap around(wheel to the swing arm)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by deguirlinger
I got my new 636 stolen on Thursday morning in San Diego. The thing that really gets to me about bike theft is that the thieves aren't likely to get caught. Sorry about your loss.
feeling of it sux ass..good luck to both of us..hopefully you had it full insured..all my bikes will be FULL INSURED from now on..my 636 was

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I'm sorry to hear the bad news.. :(

...and to whoever said the tidbit about bike thieves not getting caught, unfortunately you're absolutely right. Often times, the bikes are either never seen again or are found stripped in some way or another (or wrecked). It's just too easy to turn a stolen bike into a track bike or strip it for parts. I'm always scared leaving my bike anywhere--even just at the mall or at the grocery store.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.